Well...i'm finally showing! My jeans are just now starting to get a little uncomfortable! I guess i'm at that weird stage where I look like i've been gaining weight instead of people thinking that i'm pregnant! I have to make sure to tell everyone that i'm pregnant and not just eating extra cookies and ice cream! haha! Here are some pictures of my baby bump! I took some awhile ago with my bare belly showing at 12 weeks and 16 weeks, but I wasn't really showing at all and my parents told me that the pictures were inappropriate! So here are my G-rated pictures!! haha!!
- PS...The Lakers are amazing!!! Wow...I about had a heart attack during their 20-point comeback in the 3rd and 4th quarter last night against Game 1 vs. the Spurs! What a great time to be a Laker fan!!!
- PPS...David Archuleta got juked last night on American Idol...He did so much better than David Cook on Tuesday and should have won. Sean and I were very disappointed...but oh well...he'll get a record for sure with a voice like his. That song he sang with One Republic???? WOW!!! AMAZING!!!



7 comments:
Yeah! Baby bump! I'm excited to hangout tomorrow! Oh, and I was also bummed that David Archiletta didn't win. Oops I don't know how to spell his name. See you soon!
Your so tiny!!! I was thinking that I should be taking pics too of my belly I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.
Austin is a HUGE Laker fan, I think are neighbors don't like us much anymore! Only Kobe could bring a team back from 20 down to win!!!
Oh by the way once we have the baby were going to go private with our blog, so only people we put on an acceptance list can view it. Maybe that would be good for you guys to do, it would probably make Sean feel better. Just a suggestion. Take care.
What a cute baby bump! You look great! I am glad you found me, so I now I can peek in on you! You have a fun blog. I love being a grandma and I know your parents will love it too! Tell them all hello from me!
Yeah!! Man I miss you! I hope I can make it tomorrow night!!
I love the baby bump!! I knew you were going to be one of those cute little mommies with the great body and basketball in the front for a pregnant tummy!! You look great!!
Hi girlfriend!! Your little baby bump is so cute!! I'm glad we can be blogging friends now as well. :) Thanks for the update. Your on my link list too.
Awww you're showing. How fun! It's so nice when you get to the point where its obvious that you're pregnant and not just chubby. :) You look great!
I think bare baby bellies are beautiful!!!!
Congrats
Post a Comment