CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ultrasound Pics...It's a BOY!!!

Here is Evan Parker...(That's what his name is gonna be at the moment...unless we change it)...at 19 weeks. He decided to spread his legs wide open for the camera. This picture is looking straight at his bum and his legs are up in a "V" shape. There is a tiny arrow pointing at the evidence (it looks kinda like a turtle!)



Here is a picture of his profile...you can see his lips and cute little nose...looks like his dad's!



This is a picture of the back of his head...he is looking away from the camera. His right arm is resting behind his head...looks like he's relaxing in my tummy! He looks like a mini skeleton...you can see his ribs!



Today was my doctor appointment. We found out that the results from the AFP test for Down's Syndrome, etc. came back normal and we were soooo relieved! My uterus grew 4 cm and all the measurements look great! I go in for another ultrasound on June 19th to check for a possible "amniotic band" that may be present. I don't really know what that is, so i'm going to do some research online to check it out. The doctor said don't be worried, there is a rare chance that it will cause problems, but they seem to like to scare us with all the little minor problems they find. I think they have to cover their butts to avoid any lawsuits in case something rare does go wrong. Oh well...hope all goes well with that!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I can't wait to meet little Evan Parker!! So cute!! I love the pictures! So much fun!! I hope everything goes well with the next round of tests!! Glad to hear everything is so far so good!!

Amy Gibson said...

Your baby is already cute! Even inside your belly! We miss you guys, but we are so happy to hear all is well with the baby:). We miss you!

Curtis Heyman said...

Awesome blog! You look great! I bet you're so excited to have a boy. Even though they're down, I still think the Lakers can pull it out. I'm a Kobe fan when he's not playing the Suns.

Curtis Heyman

J said...

We had a different name picked out for Mason, even had it stiched on a christmas stocking. We changed it while in labor :) But Evan Parker is super cute! I'm so excited for you! Boys are so fun! Mason was born making sound effects.