Tonight I went to Sean's brother's house for a family get-together where we cooked fish for dinner and watched a movie. As we were sitting there on the couch watching "Dan in Real Life," our baby decided to give me an early Mother's Day gift! He/She kicked me!!!! I felt a very light tap on the lower right side of my belly followed by another one shortly after! I told my sister-in-laws and they said "yup, that's the baby!!!!" I sat there very still and the baby actually continued to kick me for about a half hour...and I could feel it! So neat! I was so excited because I'm 18 1/2 weeks already and I was getting a little anxious to feel something in there. I thought it was cute that our little one wanted to let me know that they were there for Mother's Day! I really feel like a mom now!!! :-)
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hi Monica.... Congrats on the pregnancy! That's SO exciting! Yes Jeff and I have been married for a year and a half now living in Orange and loving it! It's a good life to be married!!! How are you guys doing??.. I actually know your hubby a little bit.. I knew his friend Zach! I think you could know him! anyways.. I'll add you to my blog and we could be blog buddies now! ha ha! take care!
Hey Monica! I'm so glad you found me! Congrats on the marriage & pregnancy! I have to say the feeling your baby kick is one of the best things in the world! You'll miss it when they're not in there anymore! But then they can kick you on the outside.
What a sweet moment! awww
I love it!! It was fun talking to you the other night!! I miss my Monica!!! I can't wait to meet the little one that is kicking you!!
I think that tops the list of great mother's day gifts!!
Post a Comment