CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ultrasound!

We had our ultrasound on Thursday to see how my low-lying placenta was doing. It turns out that the placenta has moved up with the uterus...just as we had hoped it would! Yeay!!! It isn't low-lying anymore and it's pretty safe to say that our precautions have been lifted! The doctor did say that there was one problem...he's never seen anything like it before...Our baby seems to be growing an amazingly large third leg!!! I guess the little boy in my tummy takes after his daddy! Haha! Just kidding! But yes...we are having a BOY! And our little guy wasn't camera shy at all...his legs were spread eagle and we could see his little pecker perfectly clear. Without any hesitation, the ultrasound tech was like "Oh...it's a BOY!" Sean was practically jumping off the walls in excitement! I mean, isn't it every guy's dream to have a little son? I'll post the pics of the ultrasound as soon as we scan them.

7 comments:

Austin said...

Wow a little boy, how exciting! I guess it was a good thing it was a boy since you already had the name figured out him! Congrats!!!

Brynn said...

That post cracked me up. Congrats on having a boy! That's the best way to do it!

J said...

I totally think the flashing thing is a boy thing! Mason was the same way. With my girls we had to go back and check a few times because they were more modest.

Rebecca said...

Boys are so fun! Congrats! Where are you registered?

Kayla said...

A boy! That is so exciting!

Heather said...

YEAH!!! It was so fun to get the phone call from you after the ultrasound!! SO cool!! I am so excited for you!! I know you are going to be the best mommy!! Hooray!! You got your boy!!

Krystal said...

Hi Monica,
It’s me, Krystal. I saw your blog while I was on Heathers.... I hope you remember me, or this is going to be a really strange post. haa haa!! (We met at CSUF.... I'm sure you remember me, you came to my wedding last year.)
Any way, how EXCITING to see you are having a baby! Congrats to you!!!! So are you due in September?
Hope we can keep in touch! I have a blog now too, thanks to Heather. :)
-Krystal