CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Portillo's!



From left to right: Trevor (Brittani's boyfriend), Brittani (cousin), Rob, Amy, Me, Sean


Last Friday, Sean and I went to Portillo's (a Chicago style hotdog hamburger joint in Buena Park) with my fam and some of the extended fam. It was a blast! Our good friends Amy and Rob met us there and we had fun all night! It was great to spend some time with them since they are moving to AZ in a couple weeks...SAD!!! We ate, then we went shopping at Kohl's (they were having a huge sale...i bought my first pair of Maternity pants...how exciting!), then we went back to my parents' house and played games. The best game was called the Mexican Name Game...what a RIOT!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

WHAT!!! You were in town!! That's it. . .I am disowning you!! :)

I am glad to see that you guys are doing well!! You look so skinny!! Girl you don't even look preggers!! I am excited you are just barely getting into maternity clothes!! Does this mean that you are starting to show a little bump?? You will need to start posting bump pictures!!

Amy Gibson said...

Yay! We had soo much fun! We'll have to go back to Kohls soon! We are going to miss you guys! You better visit. :)

Heather said...

I am cracking up!! I love that you posted pictures of your baby belly and your parents said it was innapropriat (sp?)!! You will have to email them to me!! I am so excited and jealous!! I will live vicariously through you!! :)

Also, those games sound fun! If you have time would you mind sending me an email with the rules and the how-to??

We totally need to get together soon!! I am thinking of coming out to see you and bringing Lacy with me!! Yoshi needs to meet his cousin!! Then we can catch up!! Email me and let me know when you are free!!

Anonymous said...

First of all, you don't even look pregnant, you're beautiful. I love your blog background! How cute! Congratulations on your little one, isn't it exciting! My sister is exactly as far along as you are. She is barely getting over the sick phase. You're super-duper lucky that you don't get sick... What a blessing. I wish i was pregnant! Soon, maybe.