CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pregnancy Survey

About Me
Name?: Monica

Age?: 25

Height?: 5’7

Pre-pregnancy weight?: 138

About The Father
Name?: Sean

Age?: 24

Height?: 6’2

Are you still together?: Of course…we’re married!

About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy?: Yes

When did you find out you were pregnant?: February 1st (but didn’t tell everyone until February 22…it felt like forever!)

Was it planned?: Yes…we started trying in January and got prego that month!

What was your first reaction?: Excited!

Who was with you when you found out?: Sean…he was asleep in bed

Who was the first person you told?: Shannon (Sean’s sister)…she swore she would keep it a secret...and she did!

How did your parents react?: They were surprised and couldn’t believe they were going to be grandparents!

How far along are you?: Almost 19 weeks

What was your first symptom?: REALLY sore breasts

What is your due date?: October 8, 2008

Do you know the sex of the baby?: Not yet…hopefully we find out this Friday!

If so, what is it?:

Have you picked out names?: Pretty sure for a boy, some ideas for a girl

If so, what are they?: Evan Parker, not sure about the girl…maybe Kaylee, Kailyn, Taylor, I like Brielle (it’s kinda different!), but Sean hates it!

How much weight have you gained?: about 8 pounds…yikes!

Do you have stretch marks?: Not on my belly yet, but a few light ones on the side of my thighs…yuck!

Have you felt the baby move?: YES…it was sooo cool! Very light taps

Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes…160 bpm both checkups

About the birth
Will you keep the baby?: ummm…yeah!

Home or hospital birth?: Hospital for sure

Natural or medicated birth?: Stab me in the back with that needle, baby! I’d like to try natural, but I don’t know if I could make it…

Who will be in the delivery room with you?: Sean, Mom, and Dad…to video and take pictures

Will you breastfeed?: Yes…and pump so Sean can help out too!

Do you think you'll need a c-section?: Hope not

Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time?: Probably!

What's the first thing you might say to him/her?: I Love You!

Would you let someone videotape the birth?: Yes! I want my dad to do it!

Are you excited about the birth or scared? So excited!

7 comments:

jenn (+ will) said...

hi monica! congratulations, i'm so happy for you! i put a link to you on my blog. keep in touch!

Austin said...

I can say dido to pretty much all of those questions! If we have a girl we're going to name her Ava but ironically the middle name we've choosen is Brielle! I love the name Kaylee but Austin vetoed that one. How funny I guess we have very similar taste! Good luck Friday, I find out later today!!!

J said...

I love reading all your baby news! I want to comment on almost everything!! We are coming for Thomas's wedding, and hopefully staying for a while, we will need to meet up!!

(I never got strech marks on my belly... JUST my butt and thighs! eww)

Brynn said...

That's such a cute little survey. And you could totally do a natural birth. It's not as bad as people say it is. Okay, maybe it is, but it's totally worth it!

Heather said...

SO EXCITED FOR FRIDAY!!! You will have to call me!! I don't know when I will be on my computer again!!

Brynn said...

No, only the second was natural. I ended up with an emergency c-section with the first. Email me at brynnaubrey@hotmail.com. I can give you details if you want.

Shannon said...

Congrats again on the pregnancy and I'm so glad that you found me on my blog! I love blogging and catching up with people on it. Also I'm way excited that you are having a boy!!! I love love love having boys. They are so much fun and so cute. You are going to be a great mommy to a boy. Before I found out we were having another boy I really liked the name Brielle for a girl too. Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy.