CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

36 Weeks! I made it!

And the belly continues to get bigger...

Well, I'm officially 36 weeks prego and Evan is still inside cooking! I took my last contraction pill on Tuesday night and I haven't had any pains yet. At my last doctor appointment, we found out that I was 50% effaced and dilated to a 1. The baby is still really low...the nurse checked me and she said, "I just felt his head!" That is so weird that she actually touched our little guy's head! haha! The doctor said that we are OK to have him anytime...whenever he wants to come out and see us! Now that he's already tried to come out twice and knowing how stubborn he is, Evan will probably wait until I'm 41 weeks to make his debut! It's crazy to think that I'm going to be a mom anytime now...I don't know if I'm ready yet! Oh well...I guess I'm going to have to be! :-)

I got my hair done yesterday...I went more blonde (I figured since I had 2 1/2 inch roots, it was about time)...and my baby shower was last night! We got a ton of great gifts including his bedding, a swing, hand-made blankets, diapers and much, much more! Thanks to all those who came and spoiled us!

Now it's just a waiting game...I can't wait to meet our little guy!!! I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!

6 comments:

Brynn said...

You look so good! I can't believe how small you look. That's what I look like at 6 months prego. You know, you'll never be ready to be a mom. I have 2, and I still don't know what I'm doing! haha

Rebecca said...

Well get him out before the strech marks come ... that was my favorite bragging right ... COME OUT EVAN! It will make your mommy sooooooooo happy

Anonymous said...

You are SO CLOSE! You could have the guy any day! Are you freaked?!

Krystal said...

Good Luck!!

Amy Gibson said...

Yay! I feel like it has been forever waiting for you're cute baby boy! I'm sure it seems really long to you, but hey you still look really good. Well I hope all is well. Hey by the way we are moving back to CA on Friday! It is coming up soon and hopefully I can see Evan soon after we get there. :)

Lynsey said...

How exciting... you have no idea how happy that little guy will make you!