CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Evan Parker is FINALLY here!!!

Our little guy finally decided to make an early appearance and came into this world on September 22, 2008 at 2:05PM. He weighed in small but healthy at 6 lbs 4 oz and 18 inches long. I guess the fourth time is the charm! :-) Here are some pictures of the big event!

Dilated to a 4...no epidural yet...LOTS OF PAIN already...

Daddy catching some Z's



Now with the epidural...WOW...Labor is a piece of cake!


The most amazing moment ever...they put MY son on my chest!

Sucking his thumb...minutes after birth (I won't post a picture, but right after this, the nurse had me try to breastfeed him...he latched on immediately and nursed for about 30 mins!)

Our happy little family!
Mommy and her little guy!

The proud daddy!

Getting ready to go home from the hospital...he looked so tiny in that thing!

Evan's first car ride! We made it home!

He discovered the pacifier...even though he doesn't really need one! (He hardly ever cries...we are so lucky!)

Evan Parker...3 days old!

I realized he's wearing a hat in all of his pics...he does have hair!

We are so grateful to have a beautiful, healthy baby boy! Many more pictures to come in the near future!!!

14 comments:

Kayla said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. I can't believe he is finally here!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! He is perfect! I am glad everything went well with the birth.

Brynn said...

He is beautiful! Congrats!!! Enjoy every stage!

Stacy said...

Congrats! He is so darn cute! I have been checking your blog everyday waiting for pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a little Man! He is SO cute. He totally has your lips. Congratulations to the both of you. It blows my mind that he was in your tummy.

Rebecca said...

COngrats, so exciting. Now you get to wear your regular jeans! Boys are great, and so many fun adventures to come!!!

Lynsey said...

What a beautiful little baby! Your life will never be the same, enjoy each moment, time goes so fast, Everyone always said that, but it is so true.

Krystal said...

He is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for all of you!!

The Murdocks said...

Congrats!!! He is so adorable!! We are so happy for you guys.

Craig Altom said...

Congratulations! He looks like a champion already.

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness. He is so handsome! Congratulations. I am so glad that everything went well and he is healthy and not a crier . . . yet. :) So exciting. I'm definitely looking forward to more pics. You look amazing too! Hope you are feeling well.

Michelle Nguyen said...

He is so cute and you look amazing! Those are the prettiest labor pics I have ever seen! Congratulations!! I want to see him!

Austin said...

Monica, he is beautiful! Congrats! Hope all continues to go well!

the Sisters said...

Monica, he is so perfect! You guys all look great. You should not be looking so pretty giving birth though! Congrats.