CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Evan's Room!

Here are some pictures of Evan's room. I think we're finally ready for him to come...hopefully no more false alarms! We went to Michaels and got the letters for his name and I saw the cutest little wooden safari animals. We painted the letters, glued on the animals, and hung them up with cute ribbon. Sean helped, but it was my idea! :-) I was kinda proud of myself because I am SO not the crafty type, but I think my little "project" turned out pretty cute!

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love it!! It is really cute!!

Heather said...

You did such a good job!! I knew you had it in you to be crafty! All it needs now is your little guy!!

Krystal said...

You are a pro-decorator and didnt even know it! hee hee! The letters look great!

Austin said...

So adorable! Very impressed with the letters!!! Decorating the nursery was my favorite part.

Austin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Very cute nursery! I LOVE that changing pad cover. Where did you find that? It made me all nostalgic for when all my baby gear was brand new and clean and so exciting. :) I am so excited for you to be a mommy!

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Happy Birthday Baby Evan!! Can't wait to meet him!! Hope that your recovery is swift!! Love you all!! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

I love the room!!!!!!!