CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Memory Tag!

Tag...You're it!

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

12 comments:

Krystal said...

I remember when we first met at Fullerton College, in that Communications class... with that teacher, who was kinda odd. I also remember going to YSA firesides with you and to Knotts Scary Farm...and then all the fun we had at your bridal shower. The gifts you got were pretty entertaining. haa haa! :)
You are a great friend, and someone I admire. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Krystal

Krystal said...

ps: my blog is: krystalandpaul.blogspot.com

Amy Gibson said...

I don't even know where to start...I guess some of my favorites are at your parents house. Hanging out with Mommy and Daddy Leavitt and looking at pictures on the computer, photoshop, cookies, boys...Volley ball with Jr. and friends in Cypress. Oh yeah and scouting out boys at the Huntington Beach dance and firesides...we are such dorks :) Remember that time we drove to oceanside like at 11:30 at night? And Utah super late too! I'm pretty sure the list could go on and on and on! You are the best and I'm so happy we are still friends. I think it was meant to be since we are still having fun after all that we have been through.

Heather said...

Where do I begin??!!
I remember all the family get togethers and staying up late reading scary stories to tell in the dark. Playing all the card games and board games. Your wedding, and my wedding. Seeing movies with Grandpa. ..especially the scary ones!! making Grandma Laugh and having to clean up after her as a result of laughing (so funny)!! Going to Vegas just to ride all the rides! So many fun memories!!
I can't think of any bad memories when I think of you!! You are honestly one of those people in my life that will always have a positive light in my eyes!! I love you sweet heart!! I am so excited with how your life is turning out so perfect!! I only wish I was able to have you close again so I could hang out with you more often!

Heather said...

Oh yeah, your poor foot getting gashed from our basement remodel!! You poor thing!! I was so sad for you that night!

Shannon said...

I mostly remember stake dances and girls camp. Camp was so much fun. Especially I remember when we were on camp council and we did that river dance thing for the skits. It was my favorite making it up at the slumber party. Stake dances were always pretty exciting too. I have lots of fond memories from those days. I'm so glad that we had a pretty close knit group of stake friends.

Liz Smith said...

hi monica! long time no chat. i saw your facebook status and that's where i saw the link to your blog. im prolly in the category of people you knew little...haha...but i remember our seminary days. nothing in particular, but i remember you were always smiling and happy which always shocked me considering how early in the morning it was! good memories :) good luck with that baby! take care!

Stacy said...

All I have to say is Tap Dancing. I really dont remember much about it. ITs weird to think I have known you like 20 years. Wow, I feel old. haha

the Sisters said...

Hmmm... I would have to say pretending to be sisters and totally getting away with it! Also, trying to haggle the car salesman at the Honda dealership without any parents present. Remember that?? He must have been so irritated. HAHA. Good to hear from you!

The Murdocks said...

I remember that "teaching group exercise" class we took together at CSUF with our bald, really sweaty teacher (EWWW!) He would follow us around the room and we would run from him, hoping the beads of sweat rolling down his face didn't land on us! haha...
I'm so bummed I'm not going to make it to your baby shower :( Jeremy signed us up for this 5K mud run in San Bernadino the same morning! So we will be in Riverside all weekend. I will have to give your gift to your mom on Sun. I can't wait to see Evan! Take care!

Krystal said...

It was great to see you Saturday too! Good luck with everything!!! Especialy going "drug free" tonight! hee hee!

Krystal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.