CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

New Discovery...

This is what I caught Evan doing today...

...BUSTED!!!

My sister Jill came and stayed with us for a few days and helped us out by introducing Evan to toilet paper. While she was here, she watched Evan for me while I ran a few errands. Apparently, she had to go to the bathroom while watching him and, instead of leaving him alone, she took him into the bathroom with her. She told me later that Evan happily helped her pull the paper off for her to use. And of course, he is now facinated with it! Looks like we will now have to keep all bathroom doors closed.

Thanks Aunt Jill!!! ;-)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

haha... way to go Jill. I will have to give her a hard time about this one. HA

Kelli said...

Looks oh to familiar! Ava is infamous for ruining a whole role of tp!

Shannon said...

Ahh yes. Davin makes me want to rip my hair out because he will do the same thing every chance he gets, but he doesn't want to play with it, he just unrolls the entire thing then moves on. I am pretty vigilant about closing bathroom doors these days. That is a GREAT picture though. Heehee.