I can't believe our little baby is turning 1 in less than a month!!! He now keeps us constantly on our toes...he just took his first steps today! With just a little more confidence, he'll be walking before we know it! He also just sprouted his top 2 teeth a few days ago! He doesn't like to let anyone look at them though...he screams and covers them with his top lip. Maybe I can get a picture of them when they grow in a little more! Here he is standing with his horse in our backyard...
I realized that I'm such a bad mom!!! I had never taken Evan to the park! Luckily, we just had a family party at the park so I decided it was definitely time to take him to the playground. He LOVED it! Here he is swinging for the first time! We will definitely be going to the park from now on!!!
On the slide with Aunt Jill (Yes...the famous Aunt Jill who showed him TP). I should have used better photography skills and panned as I took this one, hence the blurriness...
Swinging with Mommy!
"Mommy...I LOVE the park! Take me back!!!"



1 comments:
Hooray for the park! Kids love it! It's free! It is even better when they can walk and go down the slide by themselves and you can just watch and talk on the phone or read a book.
Post a Comment