CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Evan is WALKING!!!

I think we're going to have to change his name to E.T. though...

"E.T. phone home, E.T. phone home, E.T. phone home!!!"

6 comments:

Kelli said...

So awesome!Way to go Evan! Aren't thy so cute when they walk! They still look so little to be doing that!

Lynsey said...

Watch out Monica! Your world will definitely change from here on out! It's so fun though! And he does look like ET in that clip, so cute!

Shannon said...

That is so adorable. Congrats you officially have a toddler! I love the ET comparison. They only do the arms up thing for a few weeks and I think it's so cute. Have fun with this new stage!

The Murdocks said...

soooo cute!!! I bet this will be a fun stage.

Lazanes said...

Okay...so sorry i dont get on this and check more often! There's just not enough time in the day!!! Congrats on the walking! I can't believe it. I so miss when Mavrik was that age-it goes by way to quickly! So Evan walked at 11 months, Mavrik walked at 16...but hey that's ok :)Get ready for the next 6 months- expecially now that he's walking...say goodbye to the baby stage of his life. It's crazy how much they learn so quickly. Good luck, miss u guys!

Amy Gibson said...

That is so awesome. Evan is a stud!