CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

10 months and Bathtime!!!

Well, Evan is already 10 1/2 months and time is flying by! Our days are filled of constantly chasing after this little guy. Boy, is he QUICK!

Evan:

  • loves to turbo crawl around the house
  • has discovered how to push a walker (thanks to his girlfriend Ava's example!)
  • talks to himself in his own language
  • sleeps from 8pm to 9 or 9:30am...HALLELUJAH!!!
  • still isn't very interested in the bottle. We're lucky if he drinks 15 ounces a day! Weaning might not be as hard as I thought ;-)
  • loves to look at books by himself, but has ADD if I try to read to him! He gets all squirmy!
  • would crawl off the side of the bed or couch if we let him. Maybe we should...to teach him a lesson! j/k! He thinks he's invincible!
  • loves bean and cheese burritos! His favorite meal! Pasta is a close second...
  • nods his head when he likes what he is eating! So funny!
  • doesn't like to be held...he just wants to get down and crawl!
  • hates to snuggle :-(
  • is starting to get a little separation anxiety...dang!
  • is a true momma's boy...sorry daddy!

LOVES bathtime!!!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I love mohawk bath pictures! He's a cutie. Sounds like a busy little guy too. I should try bean and cheese burritos with Davin. I am having a hard time keeping protein in his diet now that we're on all table foods. Good suggestion. Both my boys are total mama's boys too. Davin is much better than Weston was as a baby, but still they both want me first. It's kind of flattering and kind of annoying. Like, "go see someone else already!" :)