We took Evan to Huntington Beach for the first time on Monday! We went with my brother Tyler, my cousin Rachel and her fiance Nate. Besides some late afternoon wind, the weather was perfect!! It was 75 degrees and the water was warm enough that all of us jumped in! Sean and I hadn't been to the beach since I was like 6 months pregnant! I missed it and it made me miss the days when I lived practically on the beach! (Good old River Ave in Newport and 17th street in Huntington!) I realized afterward that I'm a bad mom...we didn't even let Evan play in the sand or take him down to feel the water! Oh well...that just gives us an excuse to go back SOON!! I only got pictures of Evan (surprise surprise!) along with my brother Tyler's lovely foot in the background...
He looks so old here! My baby is turning into a little boy!



2 comments:
Ahh the beach. Weston loves the beach. He has only been a few times, but he asks to go all the time and I have to explain again that there is no beach in Utah. Sad. Glad you had a fun time. Evan looks right at home on the sand.
He has the cutest smile!! :) Glad everyone had fun!!
Post a Comment