Today we took Evan for his first swim! We've been going to Sean's brother Jason's house to lay out the last couple days and it has been so nice! The other day, the pool was 73 degrees so Jason decided to heat it up a little. Well...he ended up forgetting to turn off the heater and the pool was 86 degrees today! It felt like a bath! (Almost too hot! I like to jump into a pool and be refreshed!) Evan loved it! Can't wait to go swimming tons this summer!
I'm really bad at keeping up on my hair, but I decided to go back to blonde for the summer (you can't really tell in the picture). I got some short layers and a little bit of bangs to change things up a bit. My hair is so thick so it was nice to chop off some of the bulk! Thanks to my wonderful hairstylist Meagan!Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You have amazing hair. It looks all California girl blonde. Love it. Also, I love babies in the pool! So cute! Glad he liked it. I was looking forward to hitting the pool this week in our 90 degree weather, but it looks like our community pool isn't even open yet. Lame.
Very cute hair! We took Ava in my inlaws pool this past Saturday,she loved it too. I didnt get to see it, I was working!:( 6-8 months has been such a fun age!
Evan is so cute and smiley! And your hair looks lovely :)
Post a Comment