CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sorry, Daddy!!!

It's plain to see who his favorite is...

Uh-Oh! Looks like we've got a Momma's Boy on our hands!

3 comments:

Austin and Kelli said...

Evan is so cute. I wish I could get Ava to say mama like that! I think she has maybe said it a grand total of 5 times, she is a daddy's girl for sure!

Anonymous said...

HOlyCow! He is so adorable! He's become a little man so fast! Where did he get all that hair? He's a beautiful child...a perfect mix of you two. I love that he can say mama...Isn't that advanced for his age? Briggs started started bouncing like crazy in his little bouncy swing. It's the cutest thing ever!

The Murdocks said...

Oh man, that is too funny. He is so cute!!! and getting so big! So are you ready for #2?