The Stomach Scoot!
He started doing this today. Now I have to check the premises before I put him down on the ground. He now stomach scoots his way to anything he wants to grab. This includes remote controls, my phone charger cord, the blinds that he loves to pull and suck on, the DVD player and any CD's he can chew on, and of course, my sandal (caught him sucking on the bottom of it today...SICK!) There's no point to laying him on blanket...he's off of it in a matter of seconds! We love our little inch-worm!
It's official! After almost 8 months, I've stopped nursing. Well...pretty much. I cheated today and breastfed him this morning because I was so engorged. Man...it hurts SO bad!! Hopefully I will dry up soon! Evan is doing really well and taking the bottle with formula. He doesn't drink 24-32 ounces like he's supposed to, but hopefully he will soon. He's got some chunk on him so I'm think he's OK. Any advice on the drying up part would be appreciated...Thanks!



2 comments:
I always weaned so long that I never really had a problem with engorgement. But it is for sure not a fun feeling. I'm glad he is taking the bottle well though. That helps. His scoot is so impressive! Your home will never be the same. :)
Yeah Evan! So fun. Ava does this hop like a frog thing, its so funny but her poor ribs always have bruises on them; it looks like I beat her!
Post a Comment