Our little guy isn't a lazy bum anymore! Today he rolled from his back to his tummy right before mommy's eyes! He's been rolling over from his tummy to his back for awhile now, but once he got on his back, he would just lay there and be happy. I'm glad that he's actually trying to move around now...except I can't leave him on raised surfaces anymore...he might roll off!!!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yeah Evan! So cute
Thanks you! That's so funny they were the same size. Your little guy is so adorable- I love his blue eyes!
So cute. Davin and I watched the video 3 times and every time Davin clapped and got all excited when Evan rolled all the way over. :) What a big boy!
Way to go Evan! Monica, your kid is seriously adorable. And I love his hair :)
Post a Comment