Yesterday, Evan had his 6 month check-up! I had taken him to his last 2 appointments by myself and watched him scream bloody murder! It was so sad! I told Sean that I wanted him to come to this appointment so Evan wouldn't hate only mommy for making him suffer. He got 3 shots and didn't cry nearly as much as the first two times! I guess he was trying to show daddy how tough he can really be! We were excited because the doctor said he was growing like a weed! His stats were as follows:
Weight: 15lbs 7oz...........................25%
Height: 25 1/2 in............................25%
Head Circ: 16 1/2 in.......................10%
He moved up into the 25th percentile! I guess he has a little head...He must take after his mommy because his daddy has a big head! Haha! We love our little (or should I say big) guy!



3 comments:
Super cute!!
I love to see other little boys rocking the spikey hair. Very cute!
He is perfect!
Post a Comment