CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

7 months!

Evan turned 7 months last week and can now stay sitting up on his own! He loves to travel around the room, whether it be rolling from place to place, or scooting backwards. I left the room the other day and walked back in, only to find him missing. I frantically looked around the room before I noticed him hiding under his swing! He started out on the blue blanket by the TV and somehow got here!

One of his favorite daily activities is watching channel 301 Noggin. Whenever we turn to this channel, he'll immediately turn his head to watch with a huge smile on his face! It's nice because I can keep him occupied while I get things done around the house. Here he is watching one of his favorite shows...Blue's Clues!

He loves to do pushups!

He finally got sick for the first time...we can't believe it took 7 months for him to catch his first cold! He woke up last night coughing and really congested! He was crying in his crib and saying "Momma Momma" over and over! (He only says that when he's mad!) I felt so sorry for him! Poor little guy!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow. He is getting so big and SO handsome. I think my boys are pretty cute, so it takes a really cute baby to make me think they are as cute as my kids (don't think I'm conceited). :)

Anyway, I love that he is so active and already scootching everywhere and sitting up. Finally we LOVE that bus toy in the last pic. It is so fun. We picked it up at a garage sale with batteries for $2 a couple years ago and it's still a favorite.

Krystal said...

oh my gosh! He's growing so fast!!