CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

24 weeks!

Here are my 24 week belly pics! (I'm always wearing pink shirts in the pictures...haha!!) I've gotten a little bigger...and my tummy always looks extra huge at night! The baby kicks me like crazy all the time and the kicks are getting a little stronger. He loves when I go swimming...I'll jump in the pool and swim around, then lay on a raft and I can feel him kicking! It's funny to watch my belly bounce with each kick!

I've been looking all over for cute maternity clothes because most of my regular clothes are too tight now. I found some really cool maternity clothes at Ross. I got 3 tops and some capris and a skirt...both with those cool stretchy bands on the tummy! They are super comfortable and all 5 items only cost $50! "Do you love it? I love it! I got it at Ross!!!!" haha!! I'm a nerd!

We registered today at Babies R Us. I had a blast, but Sean HATES registering with a passion!!! It's probably because I'm so indecisive and I take forever!! haha!! We still have to register at Target so I'm sure Sean is ecstatic about that! I'm sure he won't be complaining when we get such nice gifts for our little boy!

6 comments:

Amy Gibson said...

Yay! You finally look prego ;). I like your new top. Soo cute. I wanna see the baby kick, wish I was there and we could hang out. Maybe on the 5th of July. Tell Sean Rob hates to register too! Its pretty normal.

Sarah said...

You have the cutest little belly bump. O.k, why is it that i look ten times larger than you and i'm only 10 weeks!?...I've gotta be having sextuplets..right?

Sarah said...

I think i ment SIXtuplets....not quit sure how its spelled.

Shannon said...

You are looking so adorably pregnant! Love it. Also yay for finding cute maternity clothes. Some really are hideous, but it is possible to look cute while pregnant.
Plus, Sarah, whoever that is, Monica seems to be extremely tiny for being more than halfway through her pregnancy. I was much larger than that too, especially with my second. :) (also, it is sextuplets, weird, huh?)
Anyway, hope you are feeling great and enjoying the more gentle kicks! They become kinda uncomfortable/annoying by 8 months at 3am. Love you!

Austin said...

Thats such a sweet deal on all those clothes!!!

Anonymous said...

your such a cute pregnant girl, i love it! so excited for you