This past week we went to Lake Mojave with Sean's parents and his brother's family. We had a blast!!! And yes...I wakesurfed at 6 months pregnant!!! Don't worry, I was careful...if it was wakeBOARDING, then that would be a different story! With wakesurfing, you only go about 10 mph right behind the boat. The goal is to start with the rope pulling you out of the water, and then you throw it back in the boat once you have caught the wave. It's kinda tricky to stay in the wake and try to surf! Here are some pictures of our trip! I love the lake!!!
We stayed at Buffalo Bills at state-line. This was a picture of us eating dinner at the delicious cafe inside the hotel. Sean was taking the picture, hence he's missing.



6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how great you look! I hope you guys are having a great summer! =)
Looks like FUN! Didnt the sun feel so good!? I havent tried wakesurfing. Adam and I are like the only ones that wakeboard/skate. OH WeLL!
That looks so wonderful. I really miss water sports. Someday we will have to get back into it. Go you for trying it out even though you're pregnant. You looks so cute with your little belly. Glad life is good. :)
That looks like soo much fun! That is so awesome that you can wakesurf at 6 months prego and let go of the rope! We miss you guys! We will be home this weekend let me know if you wanna hang out.
I can't BELIEVE you went wake-surfing at 6 months pregnant! That's awesome!
How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment