CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Evan Laughs!!!

Evan has been laughing for about 2 weeks now and we finally caught it on our camera!

7 comments:

Amy Gibson said...

Yay!!! Soo cute! I love his laugh.

Melany said...

hey monica! thanks for the email invite. i always love finding more bloggers. :) penny just started laughing, too - isn't is the cutest thing ever?

Shannon said...

That's adorable! I love baby laughs.

Sherrie said...

So cuute. I love happy babies and Evan's laugh is so fun to listen to.

Austin and Kelli said...

So fun! Ava laughed like that once and we were so excited...she hasn't done it since! Now it just sounds like she coughing when she laughs.

Lynsey said...

Love that so much!!! Each new phase is so exciting!!

jenny demke said...

so cute! cohen hasn't started laughing yet. i guess he just doesn't think we are that funny.