CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Lakers' Number One Fan!!!

Evan's Nana got him the cutest little Laker outfit for Christmas! He sported it last night while watching the Lakers kick some Warrior booty! Here he is...totally into the game...

"Mom...can you get out of the way please??? I can't see the TV!"

6 comments:

Amy Gibson said...

Evan is so cute! I think I write that everytime I write you a comment. Sean must be proud if evan is already a Laker fan. ;)

Shannon said...

That is so cute! Definitely their cutest fan.

Krystal said...

oh my gosh! That's the cutest face!
Hope you guys had a fun new years!

Brittani said...

seriously he is soo cute! i love the outfit! definitely one adorable kid!

Austin and Kelli said...

Super cute! Hope you guys had a great Christmas, it was fun doing lunch!

Lazanes said...

HEY!!! it was so nice to see u guys, it was fun talkin to u! We wish we coulda hung out more :( the pics of u guys are precious. and FYI, we changed our blog url, its now: lazanefamily.blogspot.com
Hope all is well!
Sarah (& Mark & Mavrik)