At 4 months, Evan loves:
- to grab anything he can
- to eat his hands and fingers
- to kick his legs like crazy
- to scoot himself backwards with his legs while lying on his back
- to smile at mommy and daddy
- to talk...A LOT! He loves the sound of his voice!
- his Tigger
- the car...he falls asleep EVERY time no matter how short the drive!
- to watch Nickelodeon and Noggin...especially "Yo Gabba Gabba"
- to laugh when mommy and daddy make fools of themselves while jumping up and down
And his newest favorite thing is...Rice Cereal!!! We fed it to him last night and he mowed it down!
"Yum...Give me some more, Dad...Hurry up!!!"



9 comments:
he looks like a little gentleman in these pictures. such a cute boy.
I can't get over how much he has grown!! He is a little man!!! SO SAD!! Too bad you can't keep em young longer!! :)
Those poor little legs!! I hope the shots are feeling better. Poor little guy!!
Love the pictures, and love the smiles!! So cute!
Your little man is SO cute! I can't believe he is already 4 months. They grow so fast. Life is so good being a mom. Aren't we blessed!
Love the video!He's so cute!!! Ava has her 4 month on thursday,hopefully we'll start her on cereal and she'll sleep longer at night!
What a cute little guy! I can totally see both you and Sean in him.
I had that same dump truck onsie! I loved it.
I love the first picture! What a smile!
monica, he is SO cute!! he looks so tiny next to the big hand feeding him. i love his little/full lips. what a cutie!
answer to your question... I have given Ava Tri-Vi-Sol drops since she was 2 months. Were almost out of them now so I need to email her doctor to ask him if she still needs them now that she eating cereal.
Post a Comment