Well...I made it to 32 weeks! Yeay! I'm still on my contraction medication and will be until about 36 weeks. Then it's safe to go off of it and have the baby whenever he comes. I'm just taking it easy here around the house until my doctor appointment on the 22nd. Hope the lil guy justs keeps cookin'! PS...My computer finally let me upload the pics from our vacation! Yeah! Check my last post if you wanna see them!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
32 weeks!
Posted by Monica at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Wow- your belly is reallly big!
you look GREAT! I love cute prego ladies! Hang in there and take it easy. Everything will be fine!
Wow! Talk about an exciting vacation! Crazy! I'm glad your little boy is still cooking! hee hee!
Hope to see you soon!
-Krystal
I am glad you like twilight! Your mom told me you were reading them. I felt the same way about them. I couldnt believe how much i couldnt put them down.
You look great! Glad things are going well so far. The longer you can go with him in there, the better, right? Enjoy the down time. . .it will disappear pretty quickly once you have a little one. :)
So glad to hear everything is going okay still! You gave everyone a pretty good scare! You look great! Not much longer!
yeaaaaa!!! I'm so excited for your baby shower!
Hi there!
Are you two doing anything fun for Labor Day? I'm working at the station... I'm actually here right now.. so I guess I should get to work. hee hee!
See you on Saturday! :)
-Krystal
Post a Comment