What do you think???
(Obviously Baby #2 in the gray...............Pregnant with Evan in the pink)
I'm kinda scared a little for the future. If I'm already this big, what is 40 weeks going to look like? Hmmm...hopefully he comes early!
Sean, Monica, Evan, Carson, and Brooklyn
I'm kinda scared a little for the future. If I'm already this big, what is 40 weeks going to look like? Hmmm...hopefully he comes early!
Posted by Monica at 6:01 PM
8 comments:
I am totally feelin' ya on this one! What I tell myself to feel better is that you just pop out faster but you wont (hopefully) get any bigger in the end. We'll see. And by the way you look amazing in the gray shirt picture! Hot mama!
did u cut ur hair? its cute!
Thanks! Yeah I did...well just trimmed it and got it colored. Meagan curled it for me after she cut it cuz I'm retarted and I don't know how to curl my own hair! haha!
you look so cute! don't worry about showing more with the second baby. I've heard that is normal. and Happy Birthday!!! I'm so excited that CA is getting Cafe Rio! Next time we visit I am so there.
WOW! He must be a big boy! You look great.
I'm guessing it's just because your body has done this before and knows what's coming, so why wait to pop out? :) The baby might be a little bigger too. Who knows. Either way you still look great. Such a cute pregnant lady! I seriously am so excited for you to have 2 boys! It's the best.
Don't worry monica it's cause your body knows what to do so its totally normal. I bet he'll be the same size as Ethan. You look amazing:)
Post a Comment