Recently, Evan has been eating SO GOOD! Now, we put his food on his plate, give him a spoon or fork, and he goes to town! He thinks he's such a big boy now!...(Even though his stats prove otherwise!)
His 15 month stats were:
Weight: 20.6 lbs...........................5th%
Height: 29 1/2 inches....................10th%
At his check-up, the doctor gave us the usual monthly tips to take home and read. I found out that we were only supposed to be giving him no more than 16 ounces of milk a day with meals only and offering water all other times he is thirsty! This way, he is hungrier and getting most of his calories from food instead of milk. I was giving him his sippy with milk pretty much whenever he wanted it because I wanted to make sure he was getting enough! Hopefully now he will gain some weight and grow taller!! Here he is at Applebee's grubbing on chicken tenders and broccoli...and of course his new favorite discovery...RANCH DRESSING!!!
On January 3rd, I turned 27! Yikes...I'm getting old! ;) We relaxed after church and Sean made me pork tacos (my favorite dinner) and angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream for my Birthday cake! (A recent pregnancy craving! haha!) Yum!
The next day we went to Disneyland with our friends and had dinner at the new CAFE RIO that just opened in Lake Forest!!!!! (the 2nd one is opening in Costa Mesa pretty soon...even closer!) It's all about the fire-grilled chicken quesadilla! DELICIOUS! We are so happy they have finally come to CA and we will DEFINITELY be going back SOON! Here we are celebrating by a cool bus that was parked outside...



4 comments:
Very fun! And Happy late Birthday!
Happy birthday! My family was all excited to go to Cafe Rio too. They all love it and can only get it in Utah... until now. I need to go there soon to see what all the talk is about. And regarding your post to me, yes, Heather is amazing!!!
you look great for 24 weeks! they all say you're "stretched out" from the first baby so all the next babies make you show ALOT more so don't worry about it! :) thats funny that you're excited that cafe rio finally came to ca, we've been getting some in'n'outs in utah the past year finally and i love it!
Man, now that California has Cafe Rio and Utah has In N Out they are basically interchangeable! ;) Definitely kidding. Man, I'm sick of Utah. Fine, mostly I'm just sick of winter. Boo. Sorry for the downer comment. Glad you had a good birthday! I can't believe this year is 27 either. Crazy!
Post a Comment