CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random pictures of fun!

We took Evan in the spa for the first time a couple weeks ago and he loved it! Don't worry, we took him in while it was warming up and took him out before it got too hot! (We had to make sure the picture was G-rated! ;-)

Yikes...he looks like Chucky in this picture!

We finally sold our Shih tzu Yoshi to a really nice family who will take good care of him. It was really sad...he was living in our backyard and has been neglected since Evan was born! The awesome part was I posted a free ad in the online Pennysaver and the family bought him for $250 bucks! We can't complain, we only paid $75 for him when we rescued him from the pound! We'll miss you, Yoshi! Good luck with your new family!

After we sold Yoshi, we went out for a delicious dinner at Roadhouse Grill...and Yoshi paid! haha! Here's a picture of Evan eating Peas at the restaurant...check out that mouth...wide open and wanting more!!

Here's Evan nice and clean after his bath...he looked like a cute little Egyptian Pharoah...I had to take a picture!

Recently, we've been having beautiful weather! As long as it's not too windy, Evan and I have been going on some walks. He loves riding in his stroller and checking out the world! It was really bright out the other day, so I put his cool shades on! He actually kept them on the entire ride!

We went to visit my family and got to go to El Taco...our favorite fast-food Mexican restaurant in Downey. It was SOOOO good! I'd been craving it for so long! Here we are pigging out!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

You have been busy! I LOVE the picture of Evan in his shades. Baby sunglasses are the best. Both my boys love them and will wear them willingly whenever we are outside. I'm glad that you were able to sell your dog too (and make a profit no less!). That should make life a little easier, right?