CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

6 Months!

Evan is 6 months! We are so blessed to have such a calm and happy baby! He makes me want to have a ton of kids...if only all of them would be as easy as him!! His doctor's appointment is a week from today and I'm curious to know his stats!

At 6 months, Evan:

  • loves his baby food! There isn't one thing he's tried that he hasn't liked...even prunes!
  • rolls over immediately onto his back when put on his tummy...I guess he was traumatized by "Tummy Time"!! haha!
  • hasn't rolled from back to tummy yet...he's still just a lazy little guy!
  • likes to scoot while lying on his back!
  • loves to chew on his fingers and drool...we keep checking for those little teeth to pop up!
  • loves to grab the food on mommy's plate...I can't eat while I'm holding him!
  • is still nursing...he doesn't have any teeth yet so I'm safe for now! I'm going to be sad when we switch him to formula!
  • still loves to be swaddled at night, believe it or not! Sean thinks he's too big to be swaddled, but if we don't, he wakes up crying!
  • has a man-crush on his daddy! Every time he sees Sean, he gets a huge smile on his face!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

He is such a doll! Seriously handsome. Glad he is such a good eater and so mellow. That is so nice.

Melany said...

CUTE pictures. we still swaddle penny, too with a little afghan. it helps her stay asleep so i'm gonna do it as long as i can. penny has such a good temperament, too and it makes me want to have more kids soon but then i snap out of it because one little baby can be hard enough.

Krystal said...

oh my gosh! Those are the cutest pictures ever! "Man-crush"?? - haa haa! How cute! Cant believe its already been 6 months!