CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Evan's First Halloween!


Evan was a bumblebee for Halloween! We found his costume at Target and it was actually supposed to be for a dog! Haha!! It fit him pretty well since he is still so little! We took him Trick-or-Treating and made sure to tell the people that we were going to crush up the candy and put it in his bottle! Hey...Mommy eats the candy first and then Evan drinks Mommy's milk!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I never knew that Evan and Yoshi could share outfits!!! What a great idea!!

I love the costume!! I think it is so sweet that you guys took Evan out to trick or treat!! Even if it was to stock up on candy for yourself!! :)

The Shaws said...

I saw those pet costumes at Target. i thought they were cute, but I then realized they were for dogs. I love how you made it work for Evan!