CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Evan's Blessing

Evan's blessing was yesterday! His dad gave him a beautiful blessing and family and friends came to support us on his special day. His Nana (Sean's mom) got him the cutest little white tuxedo to wear for the special occasion. Evan was very well-behaved during the blessing...he didn't even move or make a sound! It's hard to believe that he is already 6 weeks old!
He was kind of swimming in his newborn-sized outfit, but it was still cute! Thanks, Nana!

Our little family hanging out after the blessing


9 comments:

Heather said...

Those are such cute pictures!! I love the tuxedo!! Evan looked so cute!! What a nice Nana to drive into town and bring an outfit!! He is a very loved little guy!

Anonymous said...

Monica, I don't know if you're tired of hearing about how cute little Evan is, but he is so adorable! I hope you aren't tired of hand me downs, because I have another bag almost ready to go! Love you, miss you! Dori

Shannon said...

What a doll! I'm glad that the blessing went well. Your little family looks great and seem so happy. I'm smiling just thinking about it.

Austin and Kelli said...

They need to make those things smaller, huh?! Ava's outfit was huge too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's a looker!
I can't believe he's grown SO much. You guys look like such happy parents. I can't wait! AAAAHHH!

heather said...

he is SO little! what a cutie.

Rebecca said...

I can't blieve how tiny he is! He's so sweet. Congrats on the blessing. I know I still remeber Brock's like it was last week. I'm so very hapy for you guys. I hope to meet him when I'm out there in a few weeks!

Lynsey said...

Seriously, I don't think Zach was ever that small, but I bet it's nice for your arms, mine get tired after 5 minutes. Hope you are enjoying mommyhood!!

Krystal said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving together!