CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our little man!

Here are some more pictures of our little man! He's so little...today Sean was worried that he was never going to grow and get bigger. I assured him that he WILL grow...and very fast!


Sunbathing...(We had to get rid of his jaundice)

He likes to put his hands up by his head while swinging...funny!

After his first sponge-bath

Look at those big feet!!

His first walk around the block

Look at those eyes...He looks like an alien!! A cute alien of course! haha!

His Halloween outfit from his aunt Juliette...she said he has to wear it throughout the whole month of October! He was 3 weeks old here!

Daddy burping him!

We took him to our favorite Mexican fast food restaurant in Downey...El Taco...YUM!!

Evan thinks he's too cool for pictures already!

Another pic of the halloween outfit

Two can play at this game...Sean caught me sleeping and demanded that I post this picture for payback! Not cool...but I love him!

9 comments:

Krystal said...

oh my gosh! That is too cute that he things he is too cool for pictures already. hee hee!! I think Evan already looks bigger, what is Sean talking about? haa haa! Just kidding. I'm sure he's going to be like 5 years old before you guys know it! Your neighborhood looks SO NICE in the picture where you are taking him for his first walk. What a cute little family!!

heather said...

what a CUTIE!! i'm so happy everything went okay and he's here safely. isn't it amazing?

ps. i love the picture of you sleeping! i know EXACTLY how you feel! haha.

Anonymous said...

Monica!!! oh my gosh what a little cutie! I want another baby that looks exactly like him!! He's darling and you look like you're having so much fun! love you. Dori P.s. I have no idea what I am doing on this blog, so if something doesn't look right that's why!

Amy Gibson said...

Evan is sooo cute! Does Evan have brown eyes? I love that you posted that picture at the end. Sean must feel better now. Anyway, we wanna come see you guys soon. I will call you this week.

Heather said...

So many cute pictures!! He is so sweet!! I love the halloween costume! I especially love the sleeping picture of you!! You are a good sport!!

Happy Birthday Sean!

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...

What up strube! Good lookin kid (dont forget to teach him about MUSCLE BEACH!)
Tony

J said...

He is so adorable! I'm sure he is going to be so big when we get to see him!

The Shaws said...

That is such a cute Halloween costume! I hope you are getting as much sleep as you can. Luke slept through the night at 9 months. Up until then, I had 2 full night sleeps in 9 months.

Austin and Kelli said...

He's darling! I swear Ava gets bigger everyday!