I know I'm kinda late on this post, but Sean's birthday was on October 19th and Evan and I made him a birthday cake to celebrate! He's 25 now! Happy Birthday Daddy! (Evan was mesmerized by the candles...oooohhh!!)
Here are some more pictures that I thought I'd post...What they say is true...You always take a MILLION pictures of your first! Oh well...I guess we'll have that many more memories!!This is how I found him in his crib...too cute!
A little naptime with daddy!
Hanging out with Aunt Jill
Doing a little "Tummy Time"...he doesn't really like this, but his head is already flat from lying on his back so much! Hope it doesn't stay that way! ;-) (Look at his hairline...just like his Daddy's!)
So peaceful...
Bathtime! He actually kinda likes his baths! (Check out that Buddha belly!)



5 comments:
OOOOHHHHHH SOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!!!!
He is the sweetest little thing! Such a little stud! Give him a big hug from his auntie/cousin Heather
Oh, and happy B-Day Sean!! Hope you got my birthday wishes from Monica!
He is so cute and do tiny! It was so fun seeing him in person on Sat. Take lots of pics because they grow up so fast.
So cute! I can't believe how much he looks like he's growing. Enjoy how tiny he is, before you know it he'll way 20lbs.
Wow. He is one handsome little guy. I love the big belly in the bath. Also sleeping pics are the best. Hope you are enjoying mommyhood!
Monica, he is so precious! I can't believe how big Jill is!! How old is she now??
Post a Comment