CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

6 Year Anniversary Getaway!

I can't believe we have been married for 6 years already...and we still love each other!  :)  For our 6th anniversary, we booked a hotel for a night at the Hyatt in Huntington Beach!  My mom watched the boys, and it was so nice to get a little break from the kids before we add another little one to the mix.  Here I am relaxing on our oceanview balcony... 
Here is our room...
It was a gorgeous day at the beach!  We enjoyed 75 degree weather, 70 degree water, and nobody around!  Who would have thought September 7th would be this nice at the beach?!
 We enjoyed this sunset later that night...
Beautiful!
We went to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, PF Changs, and it was amazing as always.  The next night, we got to go to the Angel game and had a great time out in the right field pavillion.  Fun seats and a great game with Mike Trout hitting a homerun and making an awesome over-the-fence catch!   
This is what I got for dinner...it was DELICIOUS!  Chronic Taco chicken nachos!  It's a good thing that I was eating for 2!  I made Sean carry it to our seats because I was too embarrassed to be seen holding it!  Haha!
What a fun anniversary weekend!  I'm grateful for an amazing husband who takes such good care of me and my boys.  I love you Sean!

0 comments: