CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Fun!

Halloween was SO much fun this year! Evan was Buzz Lightyear and he absolutely LOVED playing the part. He ran around hitting his laser button and would pretend-shoot everyone. He would also run around and say "To infinity...and BEYOND!" Carson was an alien from Toy Story and they both looked so cute!

I used black eyeliner to give Evan some awesome Buzz eyebrows and Buzz's swirly chin dimple...

Buzz and Aunt Jill...

Ready to go out for some trick-or-treating fun...

Here are a few pictures from our Ward Trunk-or-Treat party. Evan and Avery...

Our cute little Alien...

4 comments:

The Shaws said...

Thos Toy Story costumes look amazing! Both boys look super cute. The eyebrows and chin spiral are classic!

Kelli said...

Way cute, you can tell that Evan was just having so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! where did you get those costumes!?
You are so cute Monica. Didn't you just have a baby? You look amazing!
You've given me some good ideas for Briggsies birthday. LOVE those cakepops. However, when I make them, I eat WAY more than 4.

Anonymous said...

Question: have you successfully potty-trained Evan already? If so, I'm going to try it. Everyone tell me it's too early, but I saw your post a couple months ago about potty training him. I wanted to know if it worked. If so, I'm a on it!