Evan turned 2 on September 22nd! We can't believe he is already 2 years old. He is such a fun little kid and talks up a storm. He has a mind of his own and is like a little adult. He LOVES Toy Story so we decided to have a Toy Story themed party...
He loved blowing out the candles...
The cousins enjoying the cake pops...
All the hard work payed off...I think I ate like 4 of them! Haha!
"Mom...this cake is GOOD!"
Evan LOVES Buzz Lightyear. His favorite thing to say is "To infinity...and Beyond!!!"
We love this little guy!
Present time!!! He loved opening his gifts this year...so fun!
He got his own Buzz Lightyear!!! His favorite toy now...
"Look, Aunt Jill, Buzz Lightyear is SO cool!!"...
Happy Birthday Evan! We love you so much!



4 comments:
Ooh Toy Story is the best! Your cake pops turned out so cute too! I've seen a couple people make those lately. I might have to give it a try for Weston's birthday. Looks like Evan is pretty happy with being 2!
What a fun party! Looks like he had a great time! We love Toy Story =)
Happy Birthday Evan! I'll have to try those cake pops, they look so yummy!
I can't believe Evan is already 2! Where has the time gone! Little Carson is so adorable.
I wish I had a 2nd child already! I wish I was even Pregnant! Bryce is wanting space between children, or at least he says he's not "ready" for the next. It's driving me crazy. Especially after seeing your cute little guys. They will be such good friends. You are SO lucky!
Post a Comment