A lot happened in August so I thought I'd do a recap. We went to the beach a few times and this was the ONLY day it was good weather for us. Well...it was good weather for about 3 hours from 1:30pm to 4:30pm and we were grateful! Then the clouds and haze rolled in and it got cold! No problem though...we were able to go to Cafe Rio (our FAVORITE place) a little earlier for dinner!
Evan LOVED the water and playing in the sand with his sand toys! He would wait for the waves to come up to his feet and say "water's coming!!"
Carson just hung out on the blanket and was all smiles...
Evan's new favorite thing to do is pick his nose. He started doing it when we were on vacation and now he does it all the time. Sean and I always pull his finger out when we catch him doing it and tell him it's gross, but he does it anyway. Sick!
We got Evan his very own potty toilet! There is a big jar of Reese's Pieces on the bathroom counter. If he goes pee-pee or poo in his toilet, then he gets a candy! A few weeks ago before his bath, I asked him if he wanted to go potty in his toilet. He sat down and went for the first time! He's actually gone a few times when I put him on it, but I'm not sure if he really knows what he's doing. Oh well, I figure it's good to start getting the potty on his brain early. I'll probably go full force being the potty drill sergeant after he turns 2. Here he is sitting on his potty...
He actually went! So Proud!
We went to our nephew Mark's wedding. It was at Sean's brother Troy's house and was really nice.
Evan loved all the treats...yum...chocolate covered pretzels!
"Sorry Mommy...I'm messy!"
Evan really got his groove on! He was dancing up a storm. Check out his cool dance moves...
Dancing away! It looks like he scared Baby Carson...
OH!! Sean made some KILLER pico de gallo that was to DIE for! It was so good...we had to take a picture!



1 comments:
Those beach pictures look fabulous! I miss being able to play with my kids at the beach. We rarely visit CA in the summer for some reason, so when we do go to the beach it's like March or October. Not usually great weather.
I can't believe how big Carson is getting! He is so handsome. Motherhood suits you and having boys is just so much fun!
Post a Comment