CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Little Brother the Missionary!!!

My little brother Tyler just left to serve his mission in Pittsburgh, PA! We are going to miss him so much, but we know the people in Pennsylvania will be blessed to learn from such a great missionary! Here is Uncle Tyler's last picture with his little nephews...they are going to be SO BIG when he gets back!

My last picture with my little bro...

We love you so much, Tyler, and are so proud of the decision you have made to serve a mission! You are in our prayers!

3 comments:

Mom C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom C. said...

I so want to set him up with Carly when he gets home! NILA

Rebecca said...

cool, I hope I get to meet him, that would be funny!