CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Best Buddies!

Like we suspected, it took Evan a couple days to warm up to his new baby brother. When we first brought Carson home, Evan wasn't too excited. He would look at the baby and say "Baby, Baby" but that's all. When we asked if he wanted to hold him he would say "No." This was the best picture I could get of the two of them...

He got a little closer and would give the baby a kiss...

A couple days later, his cousin Kayden came over and wanted to hold the baby. After Evan saw Kayden holding Carson, I asked him if he wanted to hold the baby and he finally said "Yes" because Kayden did it. I was so excited when he finally agreed to hold his little brother and was even more excited that I got this really cute picture of them together...

(He only held him for about 20 seconds before he said "All Done" and started pushing him away!)

I love my little boys! I hope they will grow up to be best friends!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Soooo sweet! You have the most beautiful boys!

The Shaws said...

That pic of the two of them is so cute. It is nice having 2 boys so close in age. There are days when Luke is entertaining Matt and I love it! I really like the name Carson too (if I didn't mention that already).