I took a few pictures of Evan when he was 17 months...
He has been hit by the talking bug and talks ALL the time. A few of his words include: Mommy, Daddy, all done, Amen (he says amen right after us after the prayer), don't touch ("dooooooe touch"), no, yes (with head nodding), dog, cat, ball, drink ("dink"), juice, shoes, sock, paci ("Boppy"), Aunt Jill ("Ah Jew"), Nana, Papa, Outside, truck, and many others. He'll pretty much repeat something (in his own language) after you tell him to say something. He loves to read and be read to, can point to most of his body parts when asked where they are, and loves animals and makes most of their sounds.
We just LOVE this little face! It's so fun to watch him grow into a little man!



3 comments:
Gosh what a beautiful kid!!! If your like me it is always a good day when you find something that they'll eat, and love. Cute pictures!
You forgot that he says "going." I love hearing him say that.
How cute that he will eat a burger! I didn't know you could order a grilled cheese there. I might have to try that with Davin. Weston likes the Burgers at In N Out though. We got one down the street from us in UT. It's great! Evan is such a cute boy. I love his blonde hair.
Post a Comment