CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Evan's Announcement...

Earlier today we told Evan the news. As you can see, he obviously didn't take it very well. Jealous already??? Don't worry Evan, we still love you!

Yup...it's true. I'm pregnant with Baby #2! The due date is April 28th. Here we go again!

11 comments:

The Shaws said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling well.

The Murdocks said...

awww... that is so exciting for you! Hope this pregnancy is as easy as the first was for you!

donna leavitt said...

Yay we get another grandbaby!

Heather Thompson said...

Congrats! Jeff & his wife are pregnant with their first. They're due April 4th I believe. Your little man is so adorable!

Kelli said...

YEA!!!!! Congrats Monica, I'm so excited for you guys, that is so fun. I hope your feeling good. Love that picture of Evan, so funny!

Craig Altom said...

Tanti auguri. Siamo molto emozionati per voi. Avete una bellissima famiglia!

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...

Nice! Let the fun begin : ) Congrats!

Lana said...

Congrats Monica!!!

Brynn said...

Ha that picture is too cute! That is the same way we announced our 2nd. Congrats!!

Foy said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys!

Rebecca said...

Hey we're pregnant together! I'm due Feb 28th. Hope you're feeling well!