Our Primary had an activity last week and I went to help out my friend who is the 2nd counselor. The kids decorated ties for their dads and there were extras so Evan and I got to make one! This was Sean's first Father's Day and we were excited to give him his cool tie to wear to church! It was fun to see all the dads wearing the ties that their kids had made for them. Such a cute idea! Here is Evan with Daddy wearing his tie...
We went to Huntington Beach yesterday and it was such a beautiful day! We actually took Evan down to the water for the first time. Sean, my sister Jill, and I went in, but it was a little too cold for Evan. Hopefully it will warm up soon so we can play in the water with him!Here is Aunt Jill playing with Evan. This is the hardest we've ever heard him laugh! He was cracking up at her!
Lately, Evan has been making this really weird-looking face. We call it his "Ugly Face" and he does it ALL the time!!! It looks like his nose is itching and he doesn't know how to scratch it! Here are a couple shots...I'm sure there will be plenty more to come since we always see him making it...
What a little goofball!



4 comments:
That face Evan does is hilarious! I love the tie too...such a cute idea.
Cute laugh! I love it!
oh my gosh, penny does that exact same "ugly face" too where she stretches her face and looks like a little piggy. that is too funny that they do the same face. she also purses her lips and holds her breath and shakes until her face turns red! so funny.
So cute! It so fun taking babies to the beach! We'll be up in AV for Kyle's Homecoming the end of July, maybe we could get the kids together!
Post a Comment