Sean had the day off work on Monday so we were able to go to Disneyland! Daddy styled Evan's hair for the day with some gel and he looked like a little man! Here is a picture of his new do!
Evan wasn't too excited to be at Disneyland at first...Taking a power nap, I guess...
The famous "Bug's Life" picture...
Getting ready to go on the new Toy Story ride...that is a really cool ride, BTW...
We took Evan on "Small World" and he loved it!
He was fascinated with all the little dolls and colors!
We even got to take a picture with Mickey Mouse!
We can't wait to go back again!



3 comments:
So cute! Speaking of new do's... your hair is darker right? It looks great!
wow! You guys have been busy! You look great Monica!
I can't believe we were randomly at Disneyland on the same day. It was great running into you that night. Evan really is a cutie pie. I love reading about all the fun things you guys have been doing. The Laker pics are awesome. Hope you are having fun with your big 5 month old!
Post a Comment