Well...i really don't know how this all works, but i'm gonna try! It looks like a lot of fun and a great way to keep in touch with friends.
I'm excited to be able to start blogging! I hope i can keep up on it! :-)
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
New to Blogging!
Posted by Monica at 11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
WOOHOO!! I am the first to comment on the very first blog post!!! I should get some kind of an award!!
So glad that you have been bitten with the blogging bug!! I will give all the credit to me!! Even if it might not be true!
I will wait to put you on my link list until you decide you are ready for the blog to become public knowledge. Just let me know!!
Love ya!
P.S. You are perfect for Primary song leader!! That caling is made for you!! I'm in Primary too!! It seems everyone I know is in Primary!! Also, everyone I know is pregnant!! SOMEthing must be in the water!!! ;)
Post a Comment